-500g Strong Bread Flour
-Pinch of salt
-350ml Hand hot water
-1 x 7g sachet of easy blend yeast
-Big glug (2tbsp) Extra virgin olive
-A variety of Greengrocers choice produce, such as peppers, cherry tomatoes, green beans, rosemary, red onion, mushrooms and garlic
-Olive oil for drizzling ( can add garlic)
-Course sea salt
1. Put the strong flour into a large mixing bowl and stir in the salt.
2. Measure the hand hot water into a jug and mix in the yeast and sugar. Leave for 10 minutes till frothy.
3. Stir into the flour with the olive oil and mix to form a ball of dough. Kneed the dough for 10 minutes with olive oil or flour.
4. Place in an oiled bowl and cover with a damp tea towel for 1 hour.
5. Remove the dough from the bowl and knock back ( knead the dough) for 5 minutes. Press or roll into desired shape and place in an oiled rectangle tin.
6. Press dimples into the surface and arrange the chosen produce into a garden scene. Press them gently into the dough. If you are using herbs, add these 10 minutes before the bread has finished baking.
7. Preheat the oven to 200C.
8. Use a pastry brush to brush olive oil over the surface of the dough and the vegetables. Sprinkle generously with course see salt. Bake for 30minutes or until golden brown but when there is 10minutes remaining add the delicate herbs.
9. Serve warm with a variety of dips or with the meal of your choice.